Psyche Systems Announces Availability of WindoPath Version 7
We are happy to announce the release of WindoPath Version 7. This top rated Anatomic Pathology solution achieves new levels of functionality and increased efficiency for laboratories of all sizes. Version 7 has added over 400 functionality enhancements and new features, including:
- Prostate diagrams - allowing the pathology lab to graphically display tumor involvement on the final reports. These diagrams help laboratories stay competitive with their reporting as well as aid in improving the patient care being reported.
- Clinical results blended with Pathology results - a single report can easily be created that blends the clinical and pathology results, including reference ranges. This allows the physician reading the report to have a clear, single view of the patient's health.
- Reflex testing - now ordered by physician preference. The physician can dictate the specific criteria they want to have HPV texts reflex on. This allows the lab to customize their customer's experience, increase efficiency and have a faster turn around on molecular tests.
- Enhanced report formatting - WindoPath's already dynamic, customized, single report has added more options for customization, colored sections, ease of formatting options that will keep their customers coming back.
- CAP Synoptic reporting - Improves patient care by better informing the requesting physician of the kind of tumor the patient has, ensuring appropriate therapy determination.
- Specimen and procedure tracking - allows the lab to easily find specimen containers for retesting and increases the level of detail for data mining and analysis.
- Scheduled report printing - Schedule the times you, or your physicians, would like their final reports to be distributed - automatically.
If you are an existing customer that would like to schedule your upgrade to Version 7, contact your account manager.
If you would like more information about WindoPath Version 7 and are not an existing customer, click here.
Psyche ranks with KLAS again
Psyche’s Systems WindoPath® anatomic pathology information system ranked #1 among all anatomic pathology software solutions surveyed according to the 2010 Top 20 Best in KLAS awards: Software & Professional Services report*.
*©2010 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved.